Have you got the NOC for your vehicle from your state to Bangalore?

A No Objection Certificate is a legal document issued from the local RTO for the re-registration of a vehicle from one state to another. A NOC is an essential document that certifies that there are no dues of tax for the vehicle.

The transfer of a vehicle from one state to another requires legal documentation and paper work. Every state and union territories have local RTOs who regulate guidelines and manage the transfer of vehicles. If you are going from your state/UT to another for less than 3 months, you do not require to apply for an address change or re-registration. When you are moving from your state/UT to another for over a period of 12 months, you are legally bound to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your local RTO for the re-registration of the vehicle.

The application for change of address and re-registration requires a NOC from the local RTO where you got the vehicle registered. It is only valid for a period of 6 months. Once expired, you will not be able to produce the same for re-registration. It is also required when a vehicle is being sold to someone who intends to take it to another state/UT. If your vehicle is financed by a bank then you need a state transfer NOC from the respective bank.

The interstate vehicle transfers can turn out to be a little tricky in India. Choose Drivekool for making it hassle-free and an easy process.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>