Hello fellow drivers!
Having a safe life? Ah, well if you are reading this, then you are driving safe enough. In this article, we are going to educate you on the things you are supposed to carry while driving. It’s always good to have a check list of things to carry while driving. This ensures that you don’t miss out on some important stuff. The list is going to be long. So, you better go get a pen and a paper and sit down to note these down like a good kid that you are!
Lets make two lists. One for local or short drives and the other for long drives. This one is for the peeps who drive in the city/town regularly.
- I just want to make sure that no psychopath is sitting behind that wheel waiting to end my family legacy and my pretty much boring and busy life. So, carry an ID proof.
- Do you own that pretty car you drive? I would buy it if you said yes. But that’s not enough mate! You got to do better. Get the papers for the car and carry them on you all the time.
- No. You don’t need a helmet to drive a car. Just in case if you are wondering.
- What you need is a first aid kit. You can carry all the safety you can. But, what if some evil mastermind succeeds in hurting you? You gotta be ready for the worse.
- On the contrary to popular belief, one does need a Driving license to drive around.
- Air freshener for the car. Believe me. You will need it.
- Tool kit. This is a must. Without this, don’t even think of driving the car. As a driver, you are expected to know about the minor repairs and problems faced during driving.
- First aid and medicine kit.
- A stepney. Not Stephanie!
- Glares. Sole reason, they make you look cool. The secondary one, they protect your eyes from the sun/dust.
Now, that was for the busy ones who are stuck with their work and home. And for the long drive lovers out there, Here’s what you need to carry while you are heading out for a nice long drive!
- All of the above mentioned stuff. No escaping that!
- Depending on the distance and time of the journey, carry food and water.
- Preferably no alcoholic beverages. No drugs. And no meth please, Mr. Heisenberg!
- It would be great if your fellow traveler knows to drive. So, carry an extra driver in a bag, just in case.
- A smart phone keep updated with the world and read informative articles, like the one you are looking at right now!
Safe and comfortable travels!