We provide Transfer of Ownership service to many companies and individual customers as well. If you are an individual customer looking to get Transfer of Ownership follow steps given bellow.
How it will be done?
You need to take printout of the forms attached above and put signatures at the required places(click above on the sample forms). Our
representative will get in touch with you and guide you in the application process. After signing the forms, you can post/handover all the required
documents to our address #106, 6th Cross, 2nd Floor, Kundalahalli Colony, ITPL Main Road, Bangalore 560037
List of documents you need to hand over to us:
- Form 29 (filled & duly signed)-2 copies
- Form 30 (filled & duly signed)-1 copy
- Bank/Financier Hypothecation cancellation certificate-Form 35 (If applicable)-2 copies
- Clearance Certificate form (applicable if buyer's RTO is different from seller's RTO)-Not needed for bikes but compulsory for cars
- PAN card of buyer (If there is no PAN number- Form 61 in case of agriculturists and Form 60 in case of others)
- 1 passport size photo
- Address Proof of Buyer (a copy of anyone of the below):
- Voter Id (If the buyer's name and Bangalore address is mentioned)
- Aadhar (If the buyer's name and Bangalore address is mentioned)
- Latest govt. issued gas bill and gas book copy (If the buyer's name and Bangalore address is mentioned)
- Rental Agreement, latest electricity bill and letter from your company HR to RTO stating your residential address (If the buyer doesn't have any
above mentioned documents and mentioned)
- Form 35 (filled and duly signed)-2 copies (if hypothecated)
- Original RC Book/Card
- Emission certificate copy (Mandatory for Car)
- Valid Insurance certificate copy
We will take care of the entire ownership transfer process and keep you updated on the email. After the ownership transfer process is complete, we will
post it to your address.